Friday 10 December 2010

BREAKING NEWS - CAMILLA TRULY AGHAST AT TRUTH ABOUT DIANA'S DEATH - FOTO!


Who now still remembers the wheeler dealing of Buckingham Palace insider MICHAEL FAWCETT - want a reminder? - click HERE and take a good bath afterwards!
---------------------
In London last night CAMILLA - see photo above - was truly aghast when "CHA CHA CHA CHARLES" suddenly let on to her the truth about the untimely death of Princess Diana. They were on their way to the Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium. By the time they arrived CAMILLA had managed to regain her composure. Thank the lord for that. According to Sir Paul Stephenson the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police these odd ball folkies are known in police parlance as "the principles".

2 Comments:

At 12 April 2011 at 07:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you may want to place a twitter button to your site. I just marked down the article, however I had to make it manually. Just my advice.

 
At 24 July 2011 at 05:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even recognize how I stopped up correct here, even so I thought this put up was wonderful. I do not recognize who you might be but surely you might be going to a renowned blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home