Thursday 18 October 2012

BREATHTAKING VERSATILITY. HYDE LIFE MAG OCTOBER 2012.

Having been a tenant resident here on Stockwell's  STUDLEY ESTATE now for approaching 60 years I have received issue No. 9 of  HYDE LIFE magazine.

I am intrigued that the above mentioned publication is available in very many other languages upon request (see back page repro below) so I have requested them to kindly send me a full copy in MANDARIN or if not available in KURDISH - I presume it will also include (in MANDARIN or KURDISH) the same reproduced  WORDSEARCH PUZZLE - see below. Incredible!

I look forward to HYDE satisfying my request.

HYDE LIFE wowee breathtaking versatility. 

Don't be shy - once then again CLICK on each image to increase VISIBILTY.



4 Comments:

At 19 October 2012 at 15:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

 
At 24 October 2012 at 16:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

 
At 11 November 2012 at 11:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kilroy have you got your Mandarin and Kurdish translation of the Hyde Pravda yet? I bet your request got all the Africans in the office in a flap. Saying that I bet they just used Google translate to do it.

 
At 12 November 2012 at 03:42 , Blogger Ian Cameron aka KILROY WAS-A-HERO said...

Not got it yet. May take another year or three as they've to fit a Mandarin or Kurdish Wordpuzzle translation. Could be a touch tricky fir them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home