Monday 29 October 2012

RIGHT-ON UNION LEADER BOB CROW ON CLAPHAM COMMON.





Thought I'd give stalwart BOB a brief well deserved airing.  CLICK on him once and then again and as per usual he'll rise to the occasion.  'Course his Tory opponent Boorish is aching for driver-less tube trains and is no doubt also aching for leaderless Trade Unions. Ache-on Boorish.  Next blogspot .. poop-a-scoop after your 3 useless STOCKWELL WARD so-called local Councillors.

When CROW ONE was spotted on Clapham Common well after the old days of Speakers Corner style soapbox oratory he was reading ELIZABETH WILMSHURST's brilliant unforgettable volume - CLICK HERE - for enlightenment. 

2 Comments:

At 30 October 2012 at 18:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to be visiting your weblog once far more, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this post that i've been waited for so lengthy. I want this article to total my assignment in the university, and it has very same topic together along with your post. Thanks, terrific share.

 
At 6 November 2012 at 03:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually wanted to develop a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for these awesome points you are writing on this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been paid with brilliant information to write about with my company. I would express that many of us website visitors are definitely lucky to be in a useful place with many special individuals with beneficial secrets. I feel rather happy to have come across the webpage and look forward to plenty of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home