Wednesday 2 October 2013

STRAIGHT UP! A PAT ON THE BACK FOR LANSDOWNE GARDENS "TOM".


Above is LANSDOWNE GARDENS "TOM's" HELPFUL NOTICE 
re a bunch of LOST KEYS having been found and how to make
contact to get them. I have edited the phone number 
Tom gave as this blogspot is merely to acknowledge 
the kindness and consideration with which he has acted.
Not a lot of folk would have gone to the trouble that 
TOM obviously had. If you LEFT CLICK on the image 
it will ENLARGE and be much more fully visible and
you will also see that as I passed by and initially saw it on
the morning of Sunday 22 September I was so impressed
at TOM's kindness and consideration that I scribbled
a "thank you" in biro above the TEXT. I was on
the way to NINE ELMS FLEA MARKET 
and YE BELLA "BREAD PUDDING"
(see previous BLOGSPOT immediately below).

OKAY, ONCE AGAIN A "THANK YOU!" 
TO "TOM" FOR HIS NOBLE ENVEAVOUR! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home